- Make Money: As an affiliate, you can earn commissions on all qualifying revenue generated by links to iTunes, App Store, iBookstore and Mac App Store.
- Enhance Your Website and App: In addition to generating commissions, you can add valuable and compelling content to your site or app and make it easy for your customers to find music, apps, TV shows, movies, books, audiobooks, Mac apps and more.
- Stay in the Know: Our affiliate resource website will keep you up to date on new iTunes tools, special promotions, and more. Check it out athttp://www.apple.com/itunes/affiliates/resources.
It's Easy to Join
- Join an Affiliate Network: To start, determine which regional affiliate program area best matches the audience for your website or app. Next, visit one of the affiliate network sites using the links below and complete the online application. Please note that you will need to provide contact information as well as information about your site or app.
- United States, Canada and Mexico --LinkShare
- Europe and Brazil --TradeDoubler
- Japan--LinkShare Japan
- Australia and New Zealand -- dgm
- Apply for the Affiliate Program: After you have been accepted into an affiliate network, you still need to apply to the iTunes, App Store, iBookstore, and Mac App Store program. To apply, simply complete the forms, read and agree to the program terms and conditions, and submit your application. You will be notified of your approval to join the program in one to two weeks.
- Create Links: For you to earn commissions, links must contain your unique affiliate tracking code. To properly code affiliate links, log into your affiliate network account and access our Link Maker tool, an RSS feed generator, artwork, or other tools. If you have a large number of links to create, you should use one of our advanced linking solutions--the search API or the EPF data feed. Make sure to carefully create and test your links to ensure that they function properly.