Today I am going to show you how you can submit your Blogger blog to the giant search Engine - Google. Google is the most popular search engine and number of webpages indexed by Google is uncountable. To make Google find, index and rank your site you need to submit your sitemap of your site to Google Webmaster Tools. Google Webmaster is a good to use. You could also keep track of your sites statistics with the help of Google Webmaster Tools. As a new blogger you may not know how to submit your blogger sitemap to Google Webmaster Tools. Here I am to help you.
Steps To Submit Blogger Sitemap To Google Webmaster:-
1) Go to http://www.google.com/webmasters/
2) Sign in to Webmaster Tools with your gmail id and password
3) You can see now a thumbnail and a link of your site. Click on the anyone of them to go to Dashboard of Webmaster Tools.
4) Click on Sitemaps
5) Click on ADD/TEST SITEMAP
Use http://YOURBLOGNAME.blogspot.com/atom.xml?redirect=false&start-index=1&max-results=500 as your blogger sitemap
where red section is the name of your blog
Copy and paste the blue section of your sitemap in the space provided.
6) Click on Submit Sitemap and the page
Your webpages are submitted and waiting to be indexed.
When you login to your Google Webmaster some days later, you should be able to see the indexed pages and statistics of your blogger. Hope this helped you.