I like listening to music on both my iPad and iPhone. I also like listening to the radio. I don't have to worry about adding new songs to some playlist, the radio just continues to play music all day, and all night, the only breaks being commercials. The radio stations that I do like, have iPhone apps, but the issue with them is the audio quality is quite poor. One day I started to look for some music apps on the App Store, and I came across TuneIn Radio. After a few minutes of using it, I loved it.
- Pause and rewind the station your listening to.
- Add your favorite stations to your presets.
- Shake your iPhone to hear new stations based on what you like.
- Share a station, song, or show on Facebook or Twitter.
- Alarm clock.
- Play music in the background.
- Play music over Airplay.
- TuneIn comes in two versions (listed below.)
- TuneIn Radio- Free
- TuneIn Radio Pro- $4.99