Install on Mac and Windows:
We'll be using an Android emulator called BlueStacks, which will allow you to run WhatApp on your desktop.
- Download BlueStack for Mac or Windows from here.
- Install and run it.
- Search for 'WhatsApp' in its application store and install it.
- You're 90% done.
- Verify your number by 'Voice Call' as SMS thing won't work.
- Add your friends' phone numbers to show up contacts.
- Done. You have WhatsApp running on your desktop.
Install on iPad and iPod:
- Download iPhone Configuration app for Windows or Mac.
- Connect your iPod or iPad to the desktop.
- Start the iPhone Configuration app and download WhatsApps' IPA file. Click here to download.
- Move to 'Applications' tab in iPhone Configuration Utility App and add the .
- a tutorial. your iPad/iPod from Jailbreakme.com and . Here's
- After of Cydia, search for 'WhatsPad' and install it.
- Reboot the device.
- Done. You are successfully running WhatsApp.