1. Use your android phone as webcam using Wifi
or connect Line.Here, you phone video will be streamed and made available to your PC applications via WiFi. This is the easiest and most flexible way to do it. Requirement - both your computer and your android phone should be connected to the same network with android connected via WiFi. That means you can either -
- Connect both your phone and computer to the Internet using a wireless router.
- Or connect your Android to the PC with a shared wifi network (needs rooted phone with ad-hoc networking enabled).
- From android market in your phone, install IP Webcam.
- Open the app and you will get the configuration screen where you can set the options for port, sound, video quality and username/password.
- The default options are good enough, so scroll down and click on he "Start server" option.
- Ip Webcam will now open your camera and start streaming the video to a particular IP address and port. Click on the "How do I connect" button appearing on the top left and choose "I'm using Wi-fi router" to get this IP address and port. You will get some thing like "http://10.42.43.89:8080".
- Note this address down and type it in your PC web browser.